freetds - RE: pre2?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Bill Thompson" <thompbil AT exchange.uk.ml.com>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: RE: pre2?
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 17:18:04 -0400

These guys with their multiple lives and email addresses...sheesh!
I sent the patch to your "speakeasy" alter ego. I'll guess you'll pick it
up when you change into your supercoder costume, or drink the potion or
whatever it is you do...

P.S I'm keeping quiet now about conversion routines /string padding / null
termination etc...I can't keep up with you guys.

Billy