freetds - Re: Changed database context?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Jon Hirschi" <jhirschi AT hotmail.com>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Changed database context?
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 15:06:14 -0400

Sorry, I don't mean to be dense, but I've searched through the list using
the search capabilities on the site and i haven't come up with anything
about this issue. I also went and upgraded to the current version
(nightly snapshot) without any success. It still prints the message to
the screen.

Is there any way to turn off the message?

the message being sent to the screen is "changed database context to <name>"

Thanks for the help!

Jon