freetds - patch: dblib.c without vsnprintf

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Lowden, James K" <LowdenJK AT bernstein.com>
  • To: "'TDS Development Group'" <freetds AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: patch: dblib.c without vsnprintf
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 14:27:16 -0400

(don't worry. I'm getting a little tired of *writing* to the list, too.)

The attached patch crudely works around the use of vsnprintf in
dblib.c::dbfcmd. I'm note sure it's even right, and it just barks to stdout
if the buffer's exceeded. I don't know enough about va_arg and friends to
do a more elegant job.

If someone wants to improve on it or tell me what the right answer is, maybe
we could come up with something commitable. This is an OSF1 workaround.

--jkl

<<dblib.diff>>

  • patch: dblib.c without vsnprintf, Lowden, James K, 06/17/2002