freetds - Re: dbdead

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT ais.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: dbdead
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 08:02:32 -0400 (EDT)

Jim,

iconv should be conditionally compiled in, so if you don't have it, it
should be trying to link it in. Did configure find it? If you really
need it, i suggest grabbing libiconv and giving that a try.

vsnsprintf() is another story. But you might see if vsprintf() is
available and tweak it to use that.

Brian

On Fri, 14 Jun 2002, Lowden, James K wrote:

> [...]

  • dbdead, Lowden, James K, 06/14/2002
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: dbdead, Brian Bruns, 06/14/2002
    • Re: dbdead, Lowden, James K, 06/14/2002
    • Re: dbdead, Lowden, James K, 06/14/2002
    • Re: dbdead, Lowden, James K, 06/14/2002
    • Re: dbdead, Brian Bruns, 06/15/2002
    • Re: dbdead, James K . Lowden, 06/15/2002