freetds - Re: GetDate is truncated

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Michael Hudin" <hudin AT zoetrope.com>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: GetDate is truncated
  • Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 13:14:23 -0700

I don't have a solution to your problem unfortunately, but you have a very
similar configuration to mine, but I assume that you are able to pull blobs
out of your database without any problem? I keep having the file get
truncated when it it removed. The only difference between my setup and
yours is that I am using DBD:Sybase. Do you have any info on this problem?