freetds - Re: GetDate is truncated

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Michael Hudin" <hudin AT zoetrope.com>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: GetDate is truncated
  • Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 13:51:03 -0700

As far as I am aware... We have it up and running on a production site
right now. Everything works fine to pull out text, but whenever we go for a
blob, it only pulls out 200 bytes. I'm not sure if there is anyway around
it because I see this problem for people with our exact environment on other
sites. I'm looking inot alternatives, because it is holding up full
deployment on to Linux servers. How easy was unixODBC to set up and were
you able to find the binaries anywhere? Also, do you have any opinion on
Easysoft's ODBC to ODBC bridge?