freetds - Re: Provincial SLP Access Restrictions Disappeared?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Mike Kendall <mkendall AT one80.com>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Provincial SLP Access Restrictions Disappeared?
  • Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 12:56:57 -0300

Did you login as Jon and goto
http://slp.cma-canada.org/new/forms/sp.php3

for the new personnel search

Mike

Lianne Thompson wrote:

Hi Mike:

Sorry, I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, but when I try this, it
doesn't work properly. The screening isn't working again, and everyone
related to a specific group(s) shows up, whether they are from the pertinent
province or not.

I was using Jon jones as the test - heis the Ontario provicial
administrator. When I log in as him, and do a group search in Edit
Personnel, I also get all the national administrators showing up, as well as
teh One80 account.

Thanks.

Sincerely,

Lianne M. Thompson