freetds - Re: Problems with image fields

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Mike Kendall <mkendall AT one80.com>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Problems with image fields
  • Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 19:09:11 -0300

May help. It would be nice to see this make it into the PHP 4.2.0 release (planned for April 22)
That is ... if it's PHP's fault. Again, good luck

Matthew Gamble wrote:

Thanks. It now works from sqsh, but still seg faults apache. I am
setting textsize inside the stored proc, so I know it is now getting set.

I assume now that this is a PHP issue, and not a freetds issue? Should I
file a PHP bug report? I'm using PHP 4.1.2

Regards,
M. Gamble

---
You are currently subscribed to freetds as: [mkendall AT one80.com]