freetds - Re: Problems with image fields

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT ais.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Problems with image fields
  • Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 17:33:11 -0400 (EDT)

See the FAQ (or is it in the user guide...) about text columns...this will
also apply to image columns. So try something like:

set textsize xxxxxx

where x is some large enough number to accomadate your largest image
field. You can also use the textsize freetds.conf option to do this for
you on connect.

Brian