freetds - RE: Where to start programming?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: freeTDS <freetds AT mail.rineco.com>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Where to start programming?
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 17:28:56 -0600 (CST)

James,

> Humph. There used to be samples in the samples directory, but the 0.53
> tarball on ibilio has only debug.c.
I figured there was as the docs mentioned it. I felt kinda dumb when I
didn't know how to get debug.c to compile as the docs told me that there
wasn't much of (if any) explanations needed for the code in the samples/
directory b/c it was "self explanatory". I just figured I was dumber than
I looked. ;-)

> Tim, somewhere I have the old sample source code. I'll dig it up and let
> you know. It's not much but at least it's a common base to ask about.

I suppose I could poke around freetds.org and see if I can find an older
tarball/version, but if you're willing to just send me those, then I'm
game. I'd appreciate any and all help, so that's a good a place as any to
start.

Best Regards,
-tim