freetds - Re: Select * Problem...

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT ais.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Select * Problem...
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 13:54:51 -0500 (EST)

Carl,

Sorry if folks sound gruff. People on the list are generally really
good about debugging problems, but we do require certain info from
yourself and datatypes problems are high on the list.

You may want to see http://www.freetds.org/userguide/help.html
particularly http://www.freetds.org/userguide/x1095.html

Can you be specific about what the possible differences are between your
working combination and the non-working one? Have you tried using SQSH?
Are the servers at different service packs? etc...

Brian