freetds - Re: Solutions for Namespace Conflicts?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Patrick Muldoon" <doon AT inoc.net>
  • To: "'TDS Development Group'" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Solutions for Namespace Conflicts?
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 10:01:01 -0500

[mailto:bounce-freetds-
> 134458 AT franklin.oit.unc.edu] On Behalf Of Brian Bruns
> Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2001 9:44 AM
> To: TDS Development Group
> Subject: [freetds] Re: Solutions for Namespace Conflicts?
>
> On Thu, 20 Dec 2001, Brian Bruns wrote:
>
> > I'm not sure what version you're using but if it is not 0.53rc2 use
> that.
> > dbopen is now called tdsdbopen and dbopen() if a define.
> now that didn't read right did it....dbopen() is a define.
Ok I am going to 0.53rc2 right now..

But the fact that it is a define? How exactly will that help me? I
have been away from C coding for way too long:) Will it not get
called? Or do I have to comment it out or something along those lines.
Pardon my silly questions, as I too need caffeine as the as the only
showing on Lord of the Rings I could get was 10pm.. 20+ minutes of
commercials and previews, 3hours of movie, and a 1 hr ride home, I
wonder how many penguin minutes I am going to need to finish testing
this ?

> too early in the morning, need caffiene.

> Brian

-Patrick