freetds - Re: Installing freetds in linux - Help

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: James Cameron <cameron AT fax.sno.cpqcorp.net>
  • To: chris AT creditguard.org
  • Cc: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Installing freetds in linux - Help
  • Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2001 14:04:26 +1100

Chris Waidele wrote:
> I'm totally stumped.
> Can someone see something wrong with what I've done?

No, but what you describe is normal for certain bad configurations.
Things to check;

1) output in apache's error log for the server,

2) try giving the same PHP code to the PHP binary itself, so that you
get errors reported to your session.

3) try a later version of FreeTDS, we know 0.52 had problems which can
manifest in this way, though they usually report the actual cause
somewhere.

--
James Cameron