freetds - Freetds + PHP - It finally works!

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Vladimir" <vlary AT mailandnews.com>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Freetds + PHP - It finally works!
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 05:48:22 -0500

Today I updated Freetds from CVS, reconfigured it --with-tdsver=7.0,
recompiled, recompiled PHP with new freetds libraries and
everything seems to work!
2 steps, wich may cause problems in build process.
1. CVS version don't want to make with Solaris native make. Previous
versions makes. I must to install GNU make and use it.
2. Ltconfig comlained about incorrect version. I muct
set LTCONFIG_VERSION='1.3.3' end export it before running gmake.
My OS is Solaris 2.6 for Sparc Ultra5