freetds - Re: FW: RE: DBD::Sybase, FreeTDS, Solaris 2.7, Perl 5.6.1

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT ais.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: FW: RE: DBD::Sybase, FreeTDS, Solaris 2.7, Perl 5.6.1
  • Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 08:49:17 -0400 (EDT)

James and Eric,

More to the point my setup is less than perfect. Since this is specific
to TDS 7 (and thus MS SQL) i have to borrow the power brick from my wifes
computer (mine twisted off when it was tripped over so i have to use
hers), plug in the 1 win2k laptop i have (the one with the cracked lcd),
disconnect my sons machine from the network (i'm out of ports on the hub),
boot up and start sql server. So, it sometimes takes a few days before i
can arrange everything to test ;-)

Hopefully tonight. I'm also getting the laptop fixed which will help, but
just understand it's not that i'm ignoring you, it's just a pita to test
TDS 7 problems.