freetds - Re: Differences in FreeTDS and Sybase ?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT ais.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Differences in FreeTDS and Sybase ?
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 21:12:58 -0400 (EDT)

This was discussed some months ago on the list, along with a couple ways
to go about solving it. But, all of them involved breaking the libtds
interface, but we basically decided that was acceptable IIRC, just no one
actually did the work ;-)

Hmmm..it doesn't look like it made its way into the BUGS file either.

Brian