freetds - RE: ODBC Driver

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: José Ernesto Echeverría <ernestoe AT sv.cciglobal.net>
  • To: "'TDS Development Group'" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: ODBC Driver
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 15:43:35 -0600

I've seen the FAQ and there's something about accessing the CVS
repository in:

http://www.freetds.org/faq.html#51

There's also a different note on code submissions, quote from the web
page:

Code submissions can be sent as context diffs to Brian Bruns
(camber AT ais.org), or preferably submitted to the mailing list for the C
libraries only.

Regards.