freetds - Re: Text field problem

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Spectron Caribe, Inc." <spectron AT coqui.net>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Text field problem
  • Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 11:43:54 -0400

Here is a fix for the MS-SQL textsize bug. The only changes are in
Connection_base.java:

1. Added new variable to the class, textsize.
2. Changes to Connection_base(Properties props_) and
sqlStatementToInitialize()

Now you can set the size of the text in the URL, e.g.

jdbc:freetds:sqlserver://server/database;textsize=10000

if it is not in the url it will use the default of 50000 for both Sybase and
MS-SQL.

Faw