freetds - Re: Text field problem

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Greg Chakmakian <gregchak AT mac.com>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Text field problem
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 21:55:51 -0400

I've been away from this discussion for a while. I've read the documentation on setting the textsize to around 5000 or something like that. My question is where exactly do I put this line of code? Do I need to compile the driver, is there something that I can set when I initialize the driver?

thanks for your help,

greg