freetds - Text field problem

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Greg Chakmakian" <gregchak AT mac.com>
  • To: "'TDS Development Group'" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Text field problem
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 15:14:27 -0400

I did some searching through the archives and found some info, but no
specifics on this problem I'm having. What happens is that whenever I
try to get data out of a text field in a database then I only get back
around 4 KB. I am using IIS 5 with Tomcat and am hitting a sql server 7
database. It brings back the same amount every time: ~4096 bytes. Has
anyone else had problems along these lines? Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

-greg