freetds - mysql_query_resutl ?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Patrick Amirian <PAmirian AT Insight.com>
  • To: "'freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu'" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: mysql_query_resutl ?
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 13:21:49 -0700

Title: mysql_query_resutl ?

Hi, myabe I've already sent this message but I'm not sure it worked or sent to the right place the first time.

I have successfully compiled PHP4.0.6 with freetds and everything works fine EXCEPT,
we would like to be able to use multiple record sets so we want to use the mssql_next_result function.
has anyone successfully used this function ?
any ideas on how to do such a thing because for what I understand, FreeTDS does not support this yet...
will it soon ?
thank you.