freetds - Re: mysql_query_resutl ?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT ais.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: mysql_query_resutl ?
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 18:44:11 -0400 (EDT)

I may be wrong, but I don't think the mssql module can actually be
compiled on unix. The sybase modules contain aliases for the
mssql_*() functions.

So there would be two courses of action:

1) make mssql module compilable on unix or
2) port the mssql_next_result function to the sybase module (and make
yourself some friends of sybase PHP users at the same time).

>From a brief perusal of the code, it appears that freetds supports
everything this function needs.

Brian