freetds - Re: JDBC with SQLServer 7.0

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Brent L Johnson" <brent AT bjohnson.net>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: JDBC with SQLServer 7.0
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 21:23:12 -0700

Don't know if this is your problem or not - but I didnt include a CHARSET -
my connection string is just:
jdbc:freetds:sqlserver://servername/datatbase;TDS=7.0

And of course, you've created a database called "database" on your server :)

- Brent

  • Re: JDBC with SQLServer 7.0, Admin_FrotaL, 07/30/2001
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: JDBC with SQLServer 7.0, Brent L Johnson, 07/30/2001