freetds - Re: solaris7 for intel error

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: h franks <harfranks AT yahoo.com>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: solaris7 for intel error
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 09:58:41 -0700 (PDT)

You know.. I finally got FreeTDS to work for me... Not
in Perl but In C .. You could make your own copy of
the /src/tds/unittest and then make it into your won c
file returning wha you want.. Then have your perl
file strip out what you want for that perl file... My
suggestion would be to just use C and skip the perl..

--- PMoore AT axa.com.au wrote:

> brian,
> i had the same issue a while back and can
> confirm your suggestion
> works as i used -ltds and was able to get it
> compiled on x86 Solaris 2.7
> cheers
> peter
>

> Peter Moore
> Contractor,
> ITeG, Axa Australia
>

> Brian Bruns <camber AT ais.org>@franklin.oit.unc.edu on
> 26/07/2001 10:51:57 AM
>
> Please respond to "TDS Development Group"
> <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
>
> Sent by: bounce-freetds-132908 AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
>

> To: "TDS Development Group"
> <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
> cc:
> Subject: [freetds] Re: solaris7 for intel error
>

> Hi,
>
> This symbol is declared in libtds, it appears that
> Solaris/86 is having
> libtool troubles. You could add -ltds to the
> Makefile for PHP and see if
> that works. I just don't have access to Solaris86
> platform to test this
> on.
>
> Brian
>
> On Wed, 25 Jul 2001, guangzhi wrote:
>
> > hello:
> > I am using freetds on solaris 7 for intel
> platform,the error as
> follows:
> > /export/home/apache/bin/apachectl configtest
> > Syntax error on line 239 of

> /export/home/apache/conf/httpd.conf:
> > Cannot load /export/home/apache/libexec/libphp4.so
> into server: ld.so.1:
> /export
> > /home/apache/bin/httpd: fatal: relocation error:
> file
> /usr/local/freetds/lib/libsybdb.so.0: symbol
> g_tds_msg_handler: referenced
> symbol not found
> > what's the matter??
> > thanks.
> >
> bâ?¹Å¡Â­Ã§.®·§¶\¬¹» ®&Ã?vÃs
­ç­vÃ?¬ùÃ?¦mêÃsÅ ÃS+ï¢?:.žÃ<â?ºÂ±ÃSâmçè¯
«vÃ~b²g¬±¨ ¶