freetds - Re: solaris7 for intel error

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: PMoore AT axa.com.au
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: solaris7 for intel error
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 11:18:35 +1000

brian,
i had the same issue a while back and can confirm your suggestion
works as i used -ltds and was able to get it compiled on x86 Solaris 2.7
cheers
peter

Peter Moore
Contractor,
ITeG, Axa Australia

Brian Bruns <camber AT ais.org>@franklin.oit.unc.edu on 26/07/2001 10:51:57 AM

Please respond to "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>

Sent by: bounce-freetds-132908 AT franklin.oit.unc.edu