freetds - Re: freetds.conf.pl not included in 0.52 tarball?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT ais.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: freetds.conf.pl not included in 0.52 tarball?
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 21:36:52 -0400 (EDT)

I forgot to add it to the EXTRA_DIST line...I'm planning on doing a 0.53
tarball soon, there were some ugly bugs with interfaces files under the
0.52 release. Besides, TDS7 is now fully operational for big endian
machines (yah!), and a few other features are in place, I think it's a big
enough to justify a new release, especially if I can sort out the unicode
stuff and get that included. I hate how I did the RPM too (call it a
learning experience), so that'll change with 0.53 too.

Brian