freetds - freetds.conf.pl not included in 0.52 tarball?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Steve Langasek <vorlon AT netexpress.net>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: freetds.conf.pl not included in 0.52 tarball?
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 14:17:23 -0500 (CDT)

I'm making some progress on the Debian packages for 0.52, but I notice that
the freetds.conf.pl script isn't included in the tarball even though it's in
CVS. Is this just something that was overlooked when the tarball was rolled,
or are there issues with the script that make it unsuitable for use right now?

Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer