freetds - Re: make check failed- help

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: h franks <harfranks AT yahoo.com>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: make check failed- help
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 06:19:18 -0700 (PDT)

Hum. I recompiled again and the problem disappeared
and the tests worked. now does anyone know about the
errors following the test. also does DBD::SYBASE does
work with freetds in perl (given that i specify
freetds as driver)

{decibel.eng.utoledo.edu:188} make check
make check-recursive
Making check in include
make
Making check in src
make check-recursive
Making check in tds
make check-recursive
Making check in unittests
make check-TESTS
t0001.c: Testing login, logout
PASS: t0001
t0002.c: Test basic submit query, results
PASS: t0002
t0003.c: Testing DB change -- 'use tempdb'
PASS: t0003
t0004.c: Test large (>512 bytes) queries
PASS: t0004
t0005.c: Test large (>512 bytes) replies
PASS: t0005
t0006.c: Test SYBREAL, SYBFLT8 values
PASS: t0006
==================
All 6 tests passed
==================
Making check in ctlib
make check-recursive
Making check in unittests
gcc -DPACKAGE=\"freetds\" -DVERSION=\"0.51\"
-DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DBSD_COMP=1 -DWOR
2 -c t0001.c
gcc -DPACKAGE=\"freetds\" -DVERSION=\"0.51\"
-DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DBSD_COMP=1 -DWOR
2 -c common.c
/bin/sh ../../../libtool --mode=link gcc -g -O2
-DTDS42 -o t0001 t0001.o commo
mkdir .libs
gcc -g -O2 -DTDS42 -o .libs/t0001 t0001.o common.o
../.libs/libct.so -lsocket -R
Undefined first referenced
symbol in file
tds_alloc_login ../.libs/libct.so
tds_process_result_tokens ../.libs/libct.so
tds_get_null ../.libs/libct.so
tds_set_charset ../.libs/libct.so
tds_set_bulk ../.libs/libct.so
tds_connect ../.libs/libct.so
tds_submit_query ../.libs/libct.so
g_tds_err_handler ../.libs/libct.so
tds_get_conversion_type ../.libs/libct.so
tds_free_results ../.libs/libct.so
tds_set_version ../.libs/libct.so
tds_set_parent ../.libs/libct.so
tds_process_cancel ../.libs/libct.so
tds_set_packet ../.libs/libct.so
tds_set_app ../.libs/libct.so
tds_convert ../.libs/libct.so
tds_set_library ../.libs/libct.so
tds_set_passwd ../.libs/libct.so
tds_free_socket ../.libs/libct.so
tds_set_user ../.libs/libct.so
tds_set_server ../.libs/libct.so
tds_free_login ../.libs/libct.so
tdsdump_log ../.libs/libct.so
tds_send_cancel ../.libs/libct.so
g_tds_msg_handler ../.libs/libct.so
tds_process_row_tokens ../.libs/libct.so
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output
written to .libs/t0001
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `t0001'
Current working directory
/var/tmp/hfranks/src/ctlib/unittests
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target
`check-recursive'
Current working directory /var/tmp/hfranks/src/ctlib
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `check'
Current working directory /var/tmp/hfranks/src/ctlib
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target
`check-recursive'
Current working directory /var/tmp/hfranks/src
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `check'
Current working directory /var/tmp/hfranks/src
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target
`check-recursive'
Current working directory /var/tmp/hfranks
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `check'
{decibel.eng.utoledo.edu:189}

--- h franks <harfranks AT yahoo.com> wrote:
> hum interesting
> correct me if i am not using sqsh right.
>
> {decibel.eng.utoledo.edu:169} setenv SYBASE
> /var/tmp/hfranks
> {decibel.eng.utoledo.edu:170} setenv LD_LIBRARY_PATH
> $SYBASE/lib:${LD_LIBRARY_PATH}
> {decibel.eng.utoledo.edu:171} echo $SYBASE
> /var/tmp/hfranks
> {decibel.eng.utoledo.edu:172} echo $LD_LIBRARY_PATH

/var/tmp/hfranks/lib:/var/tmp/hfranks/lib:/usr/lib:/usr/ccs/lib:/opt/SUNWspro/lib:/usr/dt/lib:/usr/openwin/lib:/usr/ucblib:/eng/local/lib:/eng/gnu/lib:/eng/local/X/R6/lib:/eng/applications/CenterLine/lib

$subst('Email.Unsub')