freetds - Re: Error in negative money values returned Linux/PHP4.0.x/MSSQL 6.5

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: James Cameron <cameron AT stl.dec.com>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Error in negative money values returned Linux/PHP4.0.x/MSSQL 6.5
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 13:48:09 +1000

Brian Bruns wrote:
> James, if you're reading this we may just want to say something in the
> FAQ about why those messages appear and that they are harmless.

If you mean me ... I think the cause of Andrew Bowman's problem might be
the lag in autoconf or automake versions. Rather than executing the
configure straight out, he might like to try executing automake and
autoconf first.

I have to do that with my Tru64 UNIX system because the compiler I'm
using doesn't accept the (very strange) syntax automake uses to persuade
gcc to generate dependencies. Since this fragment has been placed in
Makefile.in already by the distribution process, I have to re-run
automake to undo the effect.

--
James Cameron (cameron AT stl.dec.com)

Save my bandwidth: don't send ME back MY message when YOU reply.