freetds - Re: Error in negative money values returned Linux/PHP4.0.x/MSSQL 6.5

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT ais.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Error in negative money values returned Linux/PHP4.0.x/MSSQL 6.5
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 23:13:26 -0400 (EDT)

Ok, I checked in a "fix" for this. We used to use AM_PROG_LIBTOOL macro
in configure.in but because of that, we got a bunch of
"AC_TRY_RUN" (?) messages when doing a configure. So, I switched it to
the newer (and prefered?) AC_PROG_LIBTOOL, which corrected that
(well, except for one caused by endian detection which is apparently
a known bug) but caused what you saw....So I've switched it back.

I totally suck at autoconf...Some day I'll get a clue.

James, if you're reading this we may just want to say something in the FAQ
about why those messages appear and that they are harmless.

Brian