freetds - Re: Error in negative money values returned Linux/PHP4.0.x/MSSQL 6.5

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Tom Moore <tmoore AT spatial.ca>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>, Brian Bruns <camber AT ais.org>
  • Subject: Re: Error in negative money values returned Linux/PHP4.0.x/MSSQL 6.5
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 13:37:30 -0400

Brian Bruns wrote:

> Hi Andrew,
>
> First I'd like to say thanks for the very well put together bug
> report. Clear and concise. Others wanting help should take
> note...

What exactly would you like to see in a bug report?
I submitted a bug report a couple of days ago, so before I do it again I
would like to know what I should do to improve it.

Maybe this should be in the FAQ. I notice the faq has a suggestion
about reporting bugs with the JDBC driver, but not for problems with CT.

Regards,

Tom