freetds - RE: Compiling latest source with JDK 1.3

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Craig Spannring <Craig.Spannring AT aedinc.net>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Compiling latest source with JDK 1.3
  • Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 22:36:33 -0700 (MST)

Stefan Bodewig writes:

> Go to <ftp://freetds.internetcds.com/pub/freetds_jdbc/>.
>
> There are *.jar.1_0 and .jar.2_0 files for the respective JDBC version
> you need (pick 2_0 unless you are using JDK 1.1).

Or if you don't know which one you want the freetds_jdbc.snapshot.jar
has both versions.

> I see that there are *.tgz and *.zip files that are newer than the
> precompiled JARs, but AFAIK nothing has changed in CVS since the JARs
> have been built in July - Craig?

I must say that is a bit strange that there aren't any new jar files.
I have a cron job that runs every night that checks the head of the
CVS tree. If any files have changed it creates the .tgz and .zip
files and it is supposed to compile everything and create the 3
snapshot jar files. It's sucessfully making the source bundles, but
I'll have to check into the jar files.

Life is short. | Craig Spannring
Bike hard, ski fast. | cts AT internetcds.com
When all you've got is Perl, everything feels like a smashed thumb