freetds - RE: Compiling latest source with JDK 1.3

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Stefan Bodewig <bodewig AT bost.de>
  • To: <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Compiling latest source with JDK 1.3
  • Date: 13 Dec 2000 16:59:32 +0100

Maeve McCrae <maevem AT bsolved.com> wrote:

> Where can I get a pre-compiled copy of the latest version? I'm
> running windows NT? Which file do I download?

Go to <ftp://freetds.internetcds.com/pub/freetds_jdbc/>.

There are *.jar.1_0 and .jar.2_0 files for the respective JDBC version
you need (pick 2_0 unless you are using JDK 1.1).

I see that there are *.tgz and *.zip files that are newer than the
precompiled JARs, but AFAIK nothing has changed in CVS since the JARs
have been built in July - Craig?

Stefan