freetds - Re: Prepared Statements within freeTDS..

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Mark O'Donohue" <mark.odonohue AT ludwig.edu.au>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Prepared Statements within freeTDS..
  • Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 22:41:07 -0500

I have a similar situation to that below.

A problem with prepared statement.

I am using MSSQL6.5, and not in a transaction (autocommit = true).

The first call to a prepared cursor works fine, read through the results
ok.

The second call to the prepared statment ends throwing an exception:
at
com.internetcds.jdbc.tds.PreparedStatement.executeQuery(PreparedStatement.java:325)

The statment is a very simple of the form "select max(x) from table;"