freetds - Re: freetds-0.51pre1

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Mark Schaal <mark AT champ.tstonramp.com>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: freetds-0.51pre1
  • Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 18:15:12 -0800 (PST)

Verified on Solaris/sparc, second try causes identical error.

1> sp_helpdb
2> go
Msg 3805, Level 18, State 1
Server 'JDBC', Line 1
The token datastream length was not correct. This is an internal protocol
error.

I need to struggle with sendmail tomorrow, but after that I should have
a bit of time to investigate.

Mark

--
Mark J. Schaal Phone: (909) 620-7724