freetds - a more up-to-date and complete FAQ

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Lowden, James K" <LowdenJK AT bernstein.com>
  • To: "'TDS Development Group'" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: a more up-to-date and complete FAQ
  • Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 14:29:49 -0500

Title: a more up-to-date and complete FAQ

Bob,

You too?  I contacted Brian a few weeks ago and have volunteered to do just that.  I'd welcome company, of course, and I wouldn't presume to say whether I'd be the helper or the helped.  Write me off-list so we can put our heads together.

I've been making some notes but haven't put in the time it needs to it yet.  Brian sent me some ideas and has started flagging list messages for me that ought to be in the FAQ.  I know the db-lib quite well, but I'm relatively new to Gnu et. al.

I guess I've publicly spilled the beans now, which means I'm committed or should be (in both senses!).  Listers and Lurkers:  Please send me your favorite missing FAQ at

        jklowden AT speakeasy.org

and it would help if you put "freetds faqmaster" in the subject, so me and my mail reader confused don't get.

--jkl

  • a more up-to-date and complete FAQ, Lowden, James K, 11/02/2000