freetds - Re: ctlib/unittests reworked

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Brian Bruns" <camber AT ais.org>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: ctlib/unittests reworked
  • Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 13:57:51 -0500

Mark,

Today I got some time to run the unittests against the real ctlib and this
is a small problem. The tests call ct_cancel with CS_CANCEL_ALL set and
both conn and cmd defined. This results in a CS_FAIL being returned.
I'll have to fix ct_cancel() to make the right returns, but the unittests
also need to presumably pass NULL for the cmd parameter.

The rules from sybase's doc is something like this:
CS_CANCEL_CURRENT conn must be NULL

CS_CANCEL_ATTN or
CS_CANCEL_ALL either conn or cmd must be NULL
if cmd is passed: cancel current result
if conn is passed: cancel all pending commands

Cheers,

Brian