freetds - FreeTDS + PHP4 RPMS

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Jean-Michel POURE" <jmpoure AT axitrad.com>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: FreeTDS + PHP4 RPMS
  • Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 06:19:35 -0400

Dear all,

I am new to this mailing list and would like to say Hello to everyone.

I run PHP4.02 (Linux) + MySQL 3.23.24(Linux) + MS SQL Server 7-SP2. I am
wondering what is the best way to install FreeTDS with PHP. I guess the
solution is to build PHP and FreeTDS from source source.

Troels ARVIN provides PHP4 RPMS for users of up-to-date Red Hat Linux systems
at http://fsr.ku.dk/people/troels/rpms/php/. If anyone is in the process of
created FreeTDS + PHP RPMs for MS SQL, it might be helpfull to contact him.

Troels' PHP RPMS are rock solid. Do not hesitate to use them.

Regards,
Jean-Michel POURE