freetds - Re: [OT] can't download latest freetds_jdbc snapshot

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Stefan Bodewig <bodewig AT bost.de>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [OT] can't download latest freetds_jdbc snapshot
  • Date: 27 Jun 2000 08:55:54 +0200

BK> I mentioned a few weeks ago that I couldn't get into the CVS
BK> repository either, but haven't gotten a single response telling
BK> me what the problem is.

I've never had any problems with the CVS - except when the server was
down - and just now a "cvs update" in my checked out copy worked fine.

I'm sure I've just followed the instructions in the FAQ, where does
your problem occur:

bodewig@sbodewig ~/freetds/freetds_jdbc >cd /tmp/
bodewig@sbodewig /tmp >cvs -d
:pserver:anon-cvs AT freetds.internetcds.com:/Repository login
(Logging in to anon-cvs AT freetds.internetcds.com)
CVS password: anon
bodewig@sbodewig /tmp >cvs -d
:pserver:anon-cvs AT freetds.internetcds.com:/Repository checkout freetds_jdbc
cvs server: Updating freetds_jdbc
U freetds_jdbc/.cvsignore

seems like it should work as expected.

Stefan