freetds - Re: [OT] can't download latest freetds_jdbc snapshot

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Bob Kline <bkline AT rksystems.com>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [OT] can't download latest freetds_jdbc snapshot
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 15:15:53 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 26 Jun 2000, Maraya Michael wrote:

> This might be off-topic, but I didn't know whom else to
> contact: I can't seem to be able to connect to
> freetds.internetcds.com. I was trying to download the 06/22/00
> snapshot. When that didn't work, I tried to get into the CVS
> repository but that didn't work either. Has the server moved?
> Thanks.

Sounds very much on-topic to me. Inability to get to the sources for an
open-source project doesn't strike me as a very propitious omen. If you
find out off-line please let me know. I mentioned a few weeks ago that
I couldn't get into the CVS repository either, but haven't gotten a
single response telling me what the problem is.

--
Bob Kline
mailto:bkline AT rksystems.com