freetds - Re: Trying to get started

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: <flexa AT cps.sydeco.com.br>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Trying to get started
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2000 18:25:21 -0300 (BRT)

This solution really works. I have tried it with SQL Server 7.0 and IBM's
jdk 1.3.

I have also tried the unit tests and they worked better than in jdk1.2
which needed JAVA_COMPILER=none to not crash the 1.2 VM.

I have found a problem in ResultSet_2_0_helper.java:

ResultSet_2_0_helper does not implements java.sql.ResultSet as is in the
CVS. It really extends ResultSet. I had to change it to make the jar. Can
someone change this on the CVS?