freetds - Re: Core dumps with FreeTDS 0.50, PHP 3.0.14 & MS-SQL V7 under FBSD 3.3-R

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT umcc.ais.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Core dumps with FreeTDS 0.50, PHP 3.0.14 & MS-SQL V7 under FBSD 3.3-R
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 20:32:57 -0500 (EST)

Can you give me a PHP script that shows this behaviour? Be sure to include
the table definition so I know what datatypes are being used.

Thanks.

Brian

P.S. I'd really appreciate it if everyone could provide scripts/programs
and table layouts when submitting problems, it helps me alot since I'll
have limited time for a while.