freetds - Re: DBD::FreeTDS

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT umcc.ais.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: DBD::FreeTDS
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 23:11:23 -0500 (EST)

Ok, I see how the output params are coming in from the wire, but
unfortunately that doesn't reconcile very well with how dblib/ctlib wants
to use them...C'est la vie. I'm going to let it rattle around for a bit
and see how the best way to do this is.

Probably get something whipped up over the coming weekend.

Brian