freetds - Re: No route to host

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Adam Haberlach <adam AT newsnipple.com>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: No route to host
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 14:18:40 -0800

On Tue, Dec 07, 1999 at 11:37:50AM +0000, Allyn Craig wrote:
> By the way, as a side issue...
>
> Is there a way to set up FreeTDS so you don't need an interfaces file at
> all? It is nice sometimes to be able to specify an IP address/port number
> for testing purposes without having to modify interfaces.
>
> Maybe the functionality is already there and I just don't know about it?
>
> Just a thought.

Well, it should be possible to set the CS_HOSTNAME property and have
freetds honor that, but it doesn't seem to be implemented.

How do I go about getting access to the CVS? Or should I just submit
patches somewhere?

--
Adam Haberlach | BeOS: it isn't because somebody hasn't
adam AT newsnipple.com | done it before. It is that nobody has