freetds - Re: No route to host

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT umcc.ais.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: No route to host
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 19:18:54 -0500 (EST)

Ok, it might be a good idea to grab 0.50 anyway. Add the following line
in src/tds/login.c at line 123 in the tds_connect() function (just before
the call to socket())

tdsdump_log("%L Connecting addr %s port %d\n", inet_ntoa(sin.sin_addr),
ntohs(sin.sin_port));

Then turn on logging (export TDSDUMP=freetds.log or similar) and when the
connect fails see what's in the file.

Brian