freetds - Re: RH 5.1 make (again)

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT umcc.ais.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: RH 5.1 make (again)
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 16:53:54 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks Mark... I'll add it when I can. (I forgot my pass and locked myself
out, I need to wait for it to be reset *doh!*) I'll add the sybperl
stuff, as I have written quite a bit in it. I have a handful of other
changes to make anyway.

Did you get any further with text support in 4.2? somebody emailed me and
is going to send in some unittests for dblib text and bcp functions and
I'm gonna be working on it, so I'll make the changes for
tds_process_col_info() if you haven't already. (don't have the sources in
front of me at the moment).

Speaking of which, I've put a rudimentary script in CVS to do some
testing. It's called 'test.sh' and will run the unittests for tds and
dblib (the ones Craig originally wrote). I need to add more tds tests and
come up with some good ctlib tests as well. But it should be good for
regression testing and verifying that the compile worked properly. I'd
welcome any and all test programs!

Brian