freetds - Re: dg/ux challenges

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT umcc.ais.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: dg/ux challenges
  • Date: Sun, 26 Sep 1999 01:18:35 -0400 (EDT)

Wow. This is pretty much what should be happening.

Ok, we have to be getting close. In src/tds/token.c in the function
tds_process_result_tokens() place this as the first statement (right
before the if() statement):

fprintf(stderr, "inside tds_proc_res_toks()\n");

and then there should be a line like:

tdsdump_log("%L processing result tokens. marker is %x\n", marker);

add this right next statement after it. (This wouldn't be necessary if the
freetds.log file had something in it...sigh)

fprintf(stderr,"processing result tokens. marker is %d\n",marker);

This will tell us if ct_results() is calling it incorrectly or whether
tds_process_result_tokens() is looping too many times. At least we know
sqsh is doing the right thing.

Brian