freetds - Re: Errors getting FreeTDS-based Perl modules to work

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT umcc.ais.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Errors getting FreeTDS-based Perl modules to work
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 19:34:54 -0400 (EDT)

What version of FreeTDS are you using? I would strongly recommend getting
a recent snapshot of CVS as there were many changes put in to support
DBD::Sybase.

Whats in CVS currently probably won't differ that much from the final 0.47
version, or wait for a few because I'm about to roll out the first pre
release tonight, so you could also try that.

Brian