freetds - Re: DBD::Sybase and MSSQL 7

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT umcc.ais.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: DBD::Sybase and MSSQL 7
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 21:14:33 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 26 Aug 1999, Jaye Mathisen wrote:

> Perhaps a compile-time option then to just enable/disable the messages, or
> check an environment variable? I guess I like the env var myself.

Going on the TODO list...You wouldn't believe how many complaints I get
about 'unknown property 7' :)

I think I've got a handle on what's going on. I'm testing the SYBREAL fix
now, and if it works I'll fix the other datatypes. (except I'm not sure
exactly what I'm doing with varbinary yet...so that one might lag behind a
bit)

Brian