freetds - Re: DBD::Sybase and MSSQL 7

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT umcc.ais.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: DBD::Sybase and MSSQL 7
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 20:40:29 -0400 (EDT)

37 is defined as SYBVARBINARY which is not very well supported shall we
say.

The reason these messages are coming up now is that I put a default case
in a switch statement (which is good) but all the junk that was falling
through before now gets caught (also good) however this breaks stuff
(which is bad).

Brian